- Account Management – Oak has a field staff of 10 who visit resellers throughout the UK on a regular basis.
- Exhibitions – Oak have prominent stands at every reseller exhibition where all Oak products can be seen.
- Advertising & Editorials – Oak products are promoted monthly in the leading reseller magazines.
- Reseller Newsletter – Oak send out regular reseller newsletters to keep resellers up to date with what is happening at Oak.
- Website – Oak have a comprehensive web site with a lot of sales and support information.
- Product Literature – every product is supported with excellent quality brochures in both printed format and PDF. These can even be tailored to include the reseller’s logo.
Technical Service & Support :
- Product Training – full installation and user training is available to reseller’s skilled installation and service teams. Following training resellers can install the Oak products at their customer premises.
- Product Guides – each product comes with a comprehensive printed manual to back up their training.
- Product Support – during the warranty period Oak can provide technical support to Oak trained reseller installation and support staff.
- Installation Support – a field staff of 11 install Oak products throughout the UK on behalf of resellers. Thus where resellers haven’t yet attended an Oak training course the installation and support can be sub contracted to Oak. Many resellers choose to use Oak to carry out all installation and support services while retaining excellent margins on the end user sale.
- Help Desk – where an end user support contract is in place, Oak can provide a high level of technical support by telephone, by email, by fax and by remote diagnostic access to the end user PC or Server. Oak offers 5 different levels of service agreement to suit all customers. Naturally without a first line or second line support contract in place it makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to provide an auditable support service.
- Reseller Helpline – in addition to all of the above Oak have recently added staff to keep in regular contact with resellers to progress any outstanding support and training issues and to help resellers get the most from Oak’s comprehensive support services.
- Reseller Helpline Phone Number – to ensure that all reseller queries are dealt with efficiently Oak have issued a separate reseller helpline phone number of: 0870 2255 625 This does not replace the existing sales and support numbers in any way.
Oak have a powerful and bespoke CRM system. We are planning to extend this system to allow resellers to have secure web access to their customer data for up to the minute status information both on installation progress and technical support.